"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.19.2004

I bought "The Dogs of Babel" and "The True and Outstanding Adventures of the Hunt Sisters" used for uberinexpensive off Amazon.com today. Also, my mom is almost done wit h "Dress Your Family in Corduroy in Denim" (I couldn't help myself and have already read "Us and Them" and "Let it Snow". Whilst the book was sitting on the dining room table, of course. Both are excellent.)
 
I finished "Eats, Shoots, and Leaves" a while ago. As a Grammar Nazi, I loved it, but I can see how non-grammarists would feel exactly the opposite. It's quite funny, although my family fears that Lynne Truss is a bad influence on me, since I now have actual evidence that their grammar is shit.
 
Those are the only interesting things I have to say, sadly. Unless you want to hear about what went wrong with my new haircut,  Fake Sick being a spaz in the car, and why doesn't LiveJournal let you have 1,000 userpics like Greatest Journal does, but, good Christ, I'm sparing you from those.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

i do actually want to know what went wrong with your haircut (holy alliteration, batman!) i'm coming over in a bit to give you the blank cds, so i'll call you first.

2:40 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

It just doesn't look right, I need to style it now, and the pseudobangs need to grow out a LOT.

Framing is stupid.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home