"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.12.2004

Eventful Day.

Madre (at the grocery store; on her cell phone): Which popsicles should I buy?
Me: I don't care, as long as they don't have chunks in them.
Madre: Well, how about these Edy's fruit bar things?
Me: Those have chunks. I just said no chunks. Popsicles, by definition, should not have chunks!
Madre: How about the ones that look like crayons?
Me: Do they have chunks?
Madre: I don't know. They're crayons.

It just goes on and on.

And, Diana's mom's crazy dreams, as described by Diana in our chat room about five seconds ago.:

Diana: okay my mom had a dream that she made milo into a cassorole, and she went to check on it and his head was still sticking out so she picked it up and he was purring
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Diana: and she stroked his head a bit and threw his head in the garbage
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Diana: oh, and while she was making it and chopping him up he was purring too
Me: I am laughing uncontrollably right now. HAHAHAHAHA. I am putting that in my blog.

And a hilarious picture of Teresa Heinz-Kerry, or, as Paul Bunyan is fond of calling her, That Ketchup Heiress Character:

2 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

She woke up screaming by the way.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Sorry. I forgot, and you devoured the chat room.

5:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home