"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.09.2004

Bored.

I am so bored at the moment. Betty Jean is coming over later, so we shall hang out and watch movies and do very little of substance.

This picture was the highlight of my day. I sent it to Diana. It cracks me up for no reason at all. Le sigh. Peach is the coolest fish in the tank, yo.



I've been writing, probably not a good thing to do when I'm bored, but I came up with a very good bit of dialogue out of nowhere. Most of you probably won't understand it, but basically, Virginia's in hysterics and Jack's trying to calm her down. And it's just a randomly good one-line assessment that explains Virginia so well. Because she does make things more difficult for herself, really.

Virginia: Go to hell! Don't even try to help, because you have no idea how stressful it is to be me!
Jack: Well, it has to be! You just keep inventing your own stress.

Another highlight of my day that just popped into my head: "Oh, for god's sack."

1 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

that is so, so, unbelievably nasty.

7:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home