"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.20.2004

Bangs, Or Unsolicited Solicitations
 
I just realized that, when I don't straighten my bangs, they get all Meryl Streep-not-channeling-Hilary Clinton-in-The Manchurian Candidate like in these pictures.

When I say I'm not hungry, that is what I actually mean, believe it or not. (No one will get that. It's mainly for my own benefit, so don't ask about it.)
 
If unsolicited telemarketing is moderately illegal, why aren't pop-ups? I'm just wondering here. They're basically the World Wide Web's answer to telemarketing. I hate them both dearly.
 
I am deeply in love with quoting SpongeBob Squarepants lately and I'm not sure why. "Liar, liar, plants for hire" and "Well, I'm sorry THAT didn't kill me" are completely abused in my world. As are "weesnaw" and "Besides, I have those checks with the little poodles on them!" I mean, there's so many. I just made an enormous Fametracker post of all the ones I abuse. It's insanity. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home