"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.09.2004

Awesome Amounts of Alliteration by Anxious Anchors Placed in Powerful Posts.

I keep forgetting to mention the craploads of icons up on the LJ. There's a lot of them, and they're pretty good. Go take a looky-look, all right?

Yay for Charlotte Beene. I will conveniently ignore the fact that Jason Alexander has done nothing but unadulterated shit since Seinfeld (::cough::KFC commercials::cough::).

"Please go to hell." --me, to my computer. As if being polite yet profinate is going to help. Then again, hitting my TV fixed the DVD sound fuzz issue, so you just don't know.

Posting pictures is fun, and Krispy Kremes are even more fun. And even more fun than that are pictures from Pieces of April of a Krispy Kreme with Patricia Clarkson saying a fantastically true line written by the brilliant Peter Hedges. Confused yet?



Jellyfishing is fun, too, though.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home