"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

7.08.2004

Argh.

Either Blogger or AOL is being insane, but whichever it was doesn't seem to be any longer. I felt so lonely without my blog.

I saw The Terminal today. It wasn't bad, it was cute, I might review it later if I have nothing else to say.

Angie has some excellent poems up on her poetry blog, so go read them. Episodes 1-4 is my favorite. It made me miss Angie. A lot.

BB and Di are both gone. Betty Jean and I had fun today, making fun of Ashlee Simpson with Annie and Julia (a nickname coined by Annie herself) and taking bogus teen-magazine quizzes. We all ended up being the anorexic Olsen, as opposed to the Other Morbidly Skinny One.

I'm going to review The Station Agent soon. It's a great movie, a new favorite of mine. Patricia Clarkson is amazing in it, as are all the other actors. But she made me cry, something I haven't done in a really long time, surprisingly. (Really long time- read: a few weeks. Which is quite a long time for someone as deeply emotional as I am. I really am emotional, I just fail to show it.)

I miss everyone so, so much. I'm in such a mood, and our lack of summer weather is helping very, very little. I bought things today, though. A lip gloss, nail polish (it was a set), a CD (the knockoff best of Blondie), and notebooks. And I bought myself Story by Robert McKee as a treat for myself.

I'm going to bed.

The Los Banditos Cartdriver Special doesn't microwave well. Whoever reads this, it's your duty to remind me of this the next time I mention microwaving a Cartdriver. (It's a Mexican spicy pasta dish thing.)

Good night.

1 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

thanks, cate. i miss you too.

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home