"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.05.2004

So, Yeah. That's What Happened.

I have a plethoric abundance of purdy icons of purdy people up at the LJ. I made four sets of them today, and only one set was of customized bases. Good God.

I am enormously entertained by the soap opera recap in our local paper. The funniest is: "'Passions': When Kay refused to kill Charity, Tabitha cast a spell on Kay, turning her into an evil dog that chased Charita off a cliff, as Miguel struggled to save her." Good God! Who writes that show, and where can I send them a very stern letter as to why they should be fired?

3 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 AM

 
Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

[Dammit. I had one teeny tiny typo that was really bugging me, so I decided to delete my original comment and try again. I thought it would be simple, like on LJ, but now it actually SHOWS that I deleted the original comment. Oh well.]

Heeeee! Passions is the only soap opera I can actually sit through, because it's SO UNBELIEVABLY bad. My sister and I often watch it together. It's a bonding experience for us. We sit there, and we mock, and we laugh and laugh and laugh at everything that is wrong with that show. Everything from the writing to the acting to the "special effects" (if you can even call them that).

We have decided that we are going to get internships on the set, so that we can attend all the meetings that the writers have. Then we'll just sit back, listen to the morons discussing their "fantastic" ideas, and laugh our asses off. Heh.

12:24 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I know people who actually watch Passions because they think it's good. (Paige, if you are reading this, I am looking at you.) And then they waste their energy explaining why helping a lunatic midget clown escape from a hospital (or something like that) is actually a worthwhile, enjoyable plot. And I laugh, very hard.

Almost as hard as when Angie calls Kenneth Branagh a "salmon-coloured lightning rod." (With strange hair, might I add.)

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home