"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.02.2004

"A READOMG FRP, ECC;ESOASTES"

This is the reading I'm supposed to be re-typing for graduation. Except it is written in a foreign language where semicolons are parts of words. I think I shall buy Ursula the Sea Witch a copy of Type to Learn and give it to her at graduation.

So, instead, I am blogging. Go figure. This is probably the last time I will blog to you all from SMS. And I am not very emotional about it at all. The only things I am really sad about are: leaving Margo, leaving KT, and leaving Annie. And maybe brewskies. That's it, those are the four things I'll be upset about.

And, once BB gives me the picture to scan, I will post a picture of the Jelly Belly Margaret Thatcher. And I guess I will chop my head off and post some of my graduation dress (or at least the incredibly well-cut back of it). And blackmail pictures of Angie and various other family members. Hee.

Anyway. I should probably actually type this reading. And there are even more icons up on the LJ.

3 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

oh god. Type to Learn, the modern version of the chinese water torture.

5:17 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yeah, I was lucky. I was pretty good, and we had the "modern" version, so I just got to play a lot of games. And it's better than Mavis Beacon Typing Tutor.

8:18 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

Oh god, we've got Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing. The games on there remind me of the rack.

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home