"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.01.2004

Oh, God.

I am not even going to get into how upset I am with my mother. It isn't worth it. I'll just end up saying four million unnecessary things that nobody needs to know.

Betty Jean promises to start a blog when her internet is working again (read: when I bother to learn my reflexive/intensive pronouns. I really am a grammar Nazi, just one that hates pronouns.) And BB's blog has a new URL.

I'm not sure what else to say. Nothing even remotely interesting happened, except for getting yelled at during my last English class by the Potato. (The yelling wasn't unsolicited. I was sticking my tongue out at Franny and making faces at her, which garnered me a "Catherine, very mature." which Larry tortured me with all day. Then I was quoting AKA Confessions--- you don't want to know what that is--- at Betty and we lost it and so I was yelled at again.)

3 Comments:

Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

Yeah, language was great. The name Catherine fits much better than the name the potato actually said, at least in the circumstance. Anyway, I'm just babling like an idiot. Oh yeah, did you pay for site meter? Because it said you need to pay if you want to look at what people searched to find your blog. Just curious.

9:29 PM

 
Blogger Kate babbled mindlessly...

Hello! Through the magic of the new blogger profiles, I found your blog. My name is Kate as well, but I was not blessed with the infinitely cooler spelling of Katherine. Just wanted to say that I dig what you're doing here (no, I'm not serious with that phrase usage--the sentiment, however, is sincere). And speaking as an elder (I'm 16, muahaha), I must say that your writing is really sharp for such a youngster...nay, that's somewhat patronizing...it's good, period. Also, your link list is awesome! I myself am a television without pity fiend. Anyway, keep writing for sure! Trust me, it's worth it.

10:53 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Oh, my. Thank you, Kate. (Catherine is not actually my real name. I hate my real name. It is stupid and preppy and always gets mispelled. Cate fits me much better, I think.) I am a huge fan of Television Without Pity, also, and Fametracker.

And, BB, I didn't pay, I just use the "referrals" to find out what people have Googled me for. If you run your mouse over the links, you can see it.

7:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home