"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.03.2004

Fun with Party Shuffle

Oh, I am such a reetah. This morning I have been all about Pixar movies and iTunes Party Shuffle.

"In Liverpool" by Suzanne Vega is really a very good song. In other musical affairs, I just discovered that Just Roy and I share an affinity for Dave Brubeck.

Props to BB for pointing out that I am the one who started the blog fad. In her header. And you wonder why Mummy calls BB "her favorite."

Harry Potter tomorrow night! Graduation tonight!

We got a digital camera, so I will start posting lots of random pictures of my feet and my dog for no good reason at all. Or pictures of my TV. I took pictures of Cameron Diaz on Ellen just to see if I could without the picture being insane and it worked! It is hilarious and amusing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Graduation! Congrats!

Um...that's all I've got.

9:27 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Hee! Thanks. I'm going to make the Official Graduation Post after this.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home