"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.07.2004

Frustrated. Or Fustrated (if you happen to be my grandmother.)

I hate packing so very, very much. I also hate airplane take-offs. Which is exactly why I have already deemed the next two days to be not much fun at all. Plus, Vati is in a mood.

Franny has a blog. Kindly ignore her flagrant use of my real first name. (Ha. Now you shall have to go and find it. Just still call me Cate, which you can consider my pen name. Not my stage name. That would be Ivy Cooper.)

That was pretty much the longest link ever. Wow. I have nothing to type about, really. Franny's impressions are pretty good, especially the one of Betty Jean (it is honest-to-God 100% true.) Diana needs to come online. Frank, stop making Diana fondle flowers and let her talk to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home