"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.02.2004

"Do we have to do dreams?"

I fell asleep in the shower tonight and had the weirdest dream I have ever had. So I am going to share this with you exactly the way it happened in the chat, except to, you know, clarify things a bit.

Cate:I dreamt that Mrs. ******, our [very pregnant] preschool teacher, died during childbirth.
Franny: she due june 8
Cate: and then I had to go to the funeral, and there was an open casket, which was disturbing and morbid.
Franny: hee. this is going to be funny. well it already is.
Diana:ewwww
Cate: and then the community of St. Matt's elected me to take her place, but not just as the preschool teacher, as everything that she does (whatever it is that she does.)
Franny: shes a really weird teacher
Diana: AHHH [Diana really just supplies random syllables the whole chat.]
Franny: you mean a mom?
Cate: (franny b voice)whatever it is that she does, having babies and whatever(/franny b voice). yes!!!!!
Franny:and be married to her weird hubby
Cate: and then I had my inititation ceremony, which was like the one in Finding Nemo, except I had to put lots of food on a Chinet plate. and then I woke up, so I never actually had to have babies or deal with anything.

It was a really odd dream, and I'd just like to say that I am not responsible for things that Franny says or things that happen in my dreams.

2 Comments:

Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

Cate, sometimes I worry about you. Hee!

10:38 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I worry about me, too. I think the nail in the coffin (or, if you are my mother, the nail in the hammer) was the Chinet plate. I mean, Chinet? Come on.

7:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home