"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.29.2004

Dear Photobucket: I am sorry about all my nasty comments. Kindly do not die.

Okay, those of you who ganked icons from me (Angie... Franny... myself), the reason they're not working is because Photobucket is going insane. It might be better soon, and, if not, I'm going to hire Robert Shapiro to sue them.

The best part of Camp Nowhere has got to be Tennessee for Tots: "Blay-unch."

Random label that makes me so, so, so happy: Glaceau VitaminWater, the dragon fruit kind, the label says, "We'd also like to inform some of you that dragons are imaginary. That means they don't exist."

We had the picnic today. BB threw things. A lot. And Princess Di spilled water in her crotch. (When we told Mutti this, her response was a really kick-ass pregnant-lady walk. Almost as good as my kick-ass pregnant-lady walk.)

3 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

VITAMIN WATER! haha. I love the dragon fruit stuff.

1:01 PM

 
Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

Yeah, that picnic was the bombiest bomb ever. We need to have another one, except with more people. Maybe we'll also be smart and wear shorts. Di might have to pack extra clothes in case of an accident. Hee! That was great.

10:48 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Dragonfruit vitamin water is TEH BEZT.

Yeah, Di should bring extra clothes next time.

10:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home