"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

6.25.2004

BB on TV!

BB was on TV, along with the rest of the people that qualified for Nationals. Of course I recognized her first, because: a) it's BB and b) she has an extra-pretty special leo because she kicks more ass than the rest of them. She did very pretty round-off back-handspring back-handspring step-outs (not sure how to hyphenate that). So, after BB, guess what was the second thing I noticed, just by the curve of a spinal cord?

Slouchy.

[Insert shrieking and hair-tearing noises here.]

Then it was Mr. Bruce! Shout out to Mr. Bruce!

In non-BB Is Famous news, I think Mary-Kate Olsen is the next Tracey Gold. Except I really like Tracey Gold and hate Mary-Kate. But you get the idea. Both are/were child stars, both are/were anorexic, and both have ADD! Just think about that one the next time you read about Skinny-Bones Olsen.

I've started a fiction blog, Screw the Typist. It's basically the continuing story of the Jones family. It's odd. Go read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home