"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.05.2004

What Cate is REALLY Thinking

Mom: No, you can't wear that to school, you have to wear this shirt, here, I'll give you a shirt, oh, that one won't fit, Catherine, if you don't stop you're going to bed earlier than midnight tonight.... Are you feeling okay?
Cate (in her head): Jesus Christ, woman, I am feeling fine, there's Midol in the medicine cabinet for you.

Cate (out loud): Well, we better be back from Mother's day shopping by eight.
Fake Sick: Why? What do you need at ShopKo?
Cate: I need to be home in time for the OC season finale, mother trucker, and if you waste any time looking at frelling Yu Gi Oh cards and making me late, I'll kill you. We are shopping for Mother's Day, not Fucking Yu Gi Oh Cards Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home