"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.27.2004

Various Thoughts

I bought the new PJ Harvey song, "The Letter", off iTunes and it's very good. I am also re-installing AIM for about the third time. I also have advance tickets to the 7:00 showing of Harry Potter the day it comes out so I get to see it before I go to Alaska. (Yes, I'm going to be in Alaska for almost two weeks next month; I might be able to blog and I will when I can.)

Vati is out for "a dinner thing" tonight, which is Mummy's code word for, "he is out drinking with his co-workers." We got a new garage door today and it looks very nice. And it no longer has windows so I can play tennis against it, which is also a plus. A fact about me you might not have known: I love tennis and ping-pong. And air hockey, for that matter. And I am quite good at all of them. Some days, a lot more than "quite good." I also like foosball but I am prone to making the little men move the "cheater" way so no one likes me. And I love pool. Table games amuse me endlessly.

This was a very random post. If anyone asks, Fantasia did not win American Idol. Even though Just Roy, who has a pimplicious blog, will claim that she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home