"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.31.2004

Various Random Thoughts

On the LJ, I have posted a bit of the screenplay I'm working on right now. It seemed like a good idea. But don't go diss it. If you have a constructive critcism, please share it, but don't diss it. That's just mean and I'm not in the mood to deal with anyone who would do that.

I bought two pairs of flip-flops for five bucks at Old Navy today. I got hot pink and turquoise. They have just the best flip flops. I had the red ones but I lost them in Chicago. I love flip-flops. I have two (formerly three) pairs of Old Navy ones, a pair of red heeled ones (my favorite shoes), a pair of sequined turquoise ones from Old Navy a few years ago, a denim pair, another very cool beaded Old Navy pair, yet another Old Navy pair that ruined my feet (no wonder they were two dollars), and various other pairs. It is insanity.

I wonder if Betty Jean is ever going to call me like her vater promised she would. I am getting rather impatient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home