"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.18.2004

Stop buying iPod minis so I can have mine, dammit!

Frell, frell, frell.

I hate amazon.com. I hate all these mothertruckers who are overbuying iPod minis so that I cannot get mine. I won't get it before my trip to Alaska, and I might not get it until JULY! I ordered on March 29th, you bastards! It is bad enough that I have had to wait this long! Now I will not have it for most of my summer! One more delay and I am going to take my very important business elsewhere.

Dear Gods of Amazon.com Shipping:
Ignore those mothertruckers who have orders before mine. MINE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BECAUSE I'M A SELF-CENTERED, WHINY, BITCHY, IMPATIENT TEENAGER!
Love,
Cate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home