"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.24.2004

Negligent Rabbit Parenting Skills

We have newborn bunnies living in a hole in my mother's phlox. Not baby bunnies, newborns. They don't have fur, they are butt-ugly and my mom was shouting at the mother (she didn't know that she had given birth) since the moment she got home and eventually unleashed our dog on her. And now we have ugly little rabbit babies in a hole in the phlox. And crows are circling for them as their negligent mother has probably had a heart attack after my dog nearly killed her.

Words of wisdom from my latest e-mail to Diana: "****** just spelled rape "rap," which is wrong on so many phonetic and political levels. ::cough::R. Kelly::cough::." Bwahahahaha.

And I hope y'all(s) like my new user pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home