"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.11.2004

Jaysus.

I. Hate. Algebra. It isn't even funny anymore. I was all happy and revved up because I got a 90 on my chapter test. I'm thinking, Go Cate! You couldn't have done so bad on your graded assignment. Yeah frelling right. Somehow, I managed to do really well (for me) on the test and COMPLETELY FLUNK the graded assignment. I didn't even fail it, I flunked it. Forty. Three. Percent.

But, you know what, I'm not really sure how I was expected to do well on that. I can raise my hand with a problem all of class and the only person who gets called on is Holicia, and maybe Ms. Perfect. I'm not really sure what is expected of me. So, I go up to Spacey, our math teacher, and say, "Is there any extra credit I can do to bring my grade up? Problems for the book, or a chapter review sheet or something?" Spacey thinks. Drifts off. Maybe attempts another crying spell. I really do not understand Spacey. She is the most outwardly, bizarrely emotional person ever. She randomly cries during class because GASP! The other math class is watching the Sharon Osbourne Show in the library or GASP! BB and Betty and I are talking in class again. Anyway, Spacey finally decides on, "I'll think about it." Think about it! I frelling made the effort to HAVE A DISCUSSION with you! Does she have any idea of the emotional strength that entails?

Oh, wait. Never mind. She wouldn't. That would require emotional strength.

3 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

Who is "Ms. Perfect". My guess is Katie.

3:49 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Ms. Perfect is actually Other Alex, the former Bitch of an Editor.

7:30 AM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

ugh, die, die miss perfect. we also have a girl like that in my school. she makes me want to rip my hair out.

3:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home