"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.25.2004

It's Been a Hard Day's Night...

It's stuck in my head. In the immortal words of AB, "Don't ask; I didn't." Except I don't have to ask because I know. But that is not the point.

I have a skinned knee as a war wound from my victory in Calling All Cars, which I'm not going to even bother to explain. It's a great game, but I'm tired, yo.

We are discussing the politics of Angie's Real Name and its numerous misprunciations courtesy of Grandpa R.J. (I do not have the talent of mean familial nicknames that Angie does. Okay, best nickname for our bitchy aunt ever: Auntie Silence. This may be genetic. Mummy's best insult for her mom is "The Lame-O.")

Anyway. I might be back later unless I get sucked into ABC's lame-ass blooper show.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

oh god. i thought that di realized what My Real Name was, it was funny how clueless she was. and how clueless i was as to why she was clueless. I think that Grandpa RJ may have to be He Was A Good Man, because that fits him. or, He Was A Good Boy, because he basically went manic depressive by the time he was a "man." haha.

i just got a forward email. whoever wrote it spelled dumbass "dumass."

4:55 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Yes. I was thinking of something with his heavy breathing, but he got that fixed, apparently, so as to relieve us of one of our many stressors of holiday meals.

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home