"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.21.2004

iPods rock.

That is all. I am not going to enthuse any further. Although my iTunes has been possessed and does not show up on my iTunes. Perhaps that is because there is nothing new to add to it.

Thunderstorms are also very cool, especially when you are home alone.

Science Teacher: Shhhhhhh! Catherine, shhhhhhhhhhh!
Me: (not really listening) Oh.

Yes. I have nothing left to say, really. I think I may get roped into going out to purchase lingerie for my fancy-pants (that was purloined from BB) graduation dress. I have a black dress and black shoes, therefore I'll look like I'm attending a funeral, but I'll look classier then th rest of them, so there! And I'm going to see if the beauty school not-yet-dropouts (nod to Angie's entry about Grease) can give me a nice chignon. (I was desperately pushing for red shoes, but Mummy said that would be too non-traditional or something like that. Because, you know, everyone wears black dresses to graduation.) Needless to say, I love my dress except for its lingerie issues.

Ben might start a blog! To which I say, Go Ben! I'm sure your blog will be utterly pimplicious!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home