"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.21.2004

iPod, iPod, iPod! Or: Cate is Ecstatic!

My iPod is "OUT FOR DELIVERY" in my city. (Well, city is a loose term. It is a city, and a well-known one, but I think it just reached 100,000 people, so it still falls under the category of Way Too Small for Cate, much to my mother's chagrin. She doesn't understand why I would go insane living somewhere quiet and laid-back where there are very few people. But anyway.) When I get home from school, where I have just about nothing of interest going on, (oh, well, I have to play Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" and talk about the 80s in history class, but whatever), I will have my shiny, adorable, lime-green iPod mini. I may have to get Hello Photoblogging just so I can get pictures of my pretty iPod in my very strange old-woman hands. (Yes, I have old-woman hands. They are even reaching monkey-paw status. They are very small and very bony. And old people in supermarkets like to argue about whether they're "piano hands" or "poet hands" when I just want to get my godforsaken Macaroni and cheese.)

I'm full of tangents today, which happens a lot of the time, but mostly when I am ecstatic! Ecstatic is a mighty cool feeling, yo! And Fake Sick and Vati are gone again for the weekend (I love Boy Scouts and their obsessive-compulsive need to camp), so I get to hang out with my mom all weekend, and with my Awesome Godmom on Saturday, perhaps with Angie. I am a bit foggy on the details except that it will be much fun, as always.

YAY YAY YAY YAY!

I think I may be bipolar.

7 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

Hee! All this talk of your lime green iPod is making me think that maybe I should invest in an iPod too.

10:43 AM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

iPods rock, I shiz you not. Angie has one of the boring old white ones, as does my very cool godmother and my mom's friend CrazyJulie. Not only can you play music on them, you can play solitaire! That is the moment when I was sold, yo.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

iPods rock, I shiz you not. Angie has one of the boring old white ones, as does my very cool godmother and my mom's friend CrazyJulie. Not only can you play music on them, you can play solitaire! That is the moment when I was sold, yo.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

iPods rock, I shiz you not. Angie has one of the boring old white ones, as does my very cool godmother and my mom's friend CrazyJulie. Not only can you play music on them, you can play solitaire! That is the moment when I was sold, yo.

1:19 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

gee, thanks, cate. I luff having my ipod called white and boring. but mine holds more stuff, yo. so i can listen to everythang. with my shiznit iskin. i am trying to decide between blue and orange, please help.

eh, i would not call 'the city where we live' quiet and laid back. i would call it a loony bin just big enough for pollution and concrete but too small for a tiny bit of culture. hahaha. loony bin. go to your loony bin, fool!! i think i may also be bipolar. 5 minutes i was using the swear dictionary to blog about my mum.

8:24 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I am personally fond of the blue iSkin. And I quite like the purple, also, the one that glows.

And mine is adorable, Angiekins. You have to see it to believe it. And it only cost $236.54!

10:58 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

ah, but mine holds more music and is the ORIGINAL, ickle catiekins.

hahaha.
i scare myself.

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home