"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.17.2004

Hey, if you saw the original title, lucky you!

Today was an eventful day, but not really. I called pears "peaches" for most of my lunch duty and frightened small children, including Frecklie (but it's so fun to be mean to him.)

Um. Have to clean and eat tonight before Vati gets home.

I think I may have to go out and buy the DVD of Miracle tomorrow. This is why I am that movie's bitch:
1. My Sexy Hockey Boyfriend, Patrick O'Brien-Demsey
2. Patricia Clarkson
3. Lots of bonus features
4. Blooper reel! My love of bloopers is inordinate and slightly demeaning. I have a fantasy that I will put out this ungodly serious film and release the DVD with a fifteen-minute blooper reel.
5. My Sexy Hockey Boyfriend.

5 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

who in the heck is frecklie?

7:49 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Johnie.

8:23 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

wow. never heard of him. but i'm calling him johnie-whose-parents-do-not-have-spellcheck.

4:12 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Oh, you maroon. Johnie is the crazy preschool teacher's son. Child of the neighborly lawn of terror!

4:01 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

okay, johnie of the neighborly lawn of terror and the preschool teacher with The Look, yo. she is lucky is has spelling nazi people like us to keep her child-naming in line.

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home