"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.28.2004

Hello from Franny B.'s Casa

I'm at Franny's. So, yes. Jewel has some serious melisma issues on "Hands," my god. I mean, really, is that note jump necessary? No! It is not! And if it is not necessary (read: entirely erroneous), don't do it! God!

So... yes. Franny's dog has about seven thousand names. Lily, Lucy, Bobo, Sho Sho, Sputnik, Butch, Bill, and Bob, to name a few. Sho Sho is also one of my Franny-induced nicknames. I think this dog is confused on his/her/its gender.

I have about seventeen people reading over my shoulder and we are listening to "Eye of the Tiger." Which Betty Jean has never heard, or so she just said. This is a very 80s song. That is all I will say at the moment.

Something just made a large crash. I'm too lazy to (god forbid) turn myself on this chair and see what it was. I will ask when I'm done writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home