"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.19.2004

The Gods of Amazon.com Shipping Answered my Prayers

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! I got an email from amazon.com today! My iPod has shipped! I will have it in five to seven days. And I just finished jumping up and down with a very happy face on. It was like Laura Linney in Love Actually, except she has the best dimples ever and mine sort of suck (yes, I actually notice these things. Shut up, you). And she's tall, as opposed to me and my un-tallness. I like Laura Linney quite a lot. She had this thing in that dumb-ass USA Today little magazine thing we get in the Saturday paper where she recorded her going-ons of a day in New York City, plus, she was in The Truman Show, so you just can't deny Laura Linney's coolness.

I don't know how I got from amazon.com's now marvelous shipping skills to Laura Linney. Perhaps she is the god of amazon.com shipping. The world might never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home