"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.28.2004

Franny is a Mean Girl

Guess what Frances B. just did to me? She deleted me on Monkey Ball! She deleted me! And she knows that I am out to get her.

Me: She deleted me!
Jack (slightly bewildered): Well, that wasn't very nice.

I just thought that you all would like to experience the pain I am experiencing at the moment. Also, Betty Jean and I have decided that Patricia Clarkson is now free to date Patrick O'Brien-Demsey and they can have abnormally pretty children together and disregard age barriers everywhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:22 PM

 
Blogger BB babbled mindlessly...

That was all too fun, even though I arrived twenty minutes after that little incident. Although, I heard about it right when I came in the basement. Anyway, I am oh so proud that I now have a blog, with its only purpose of letting me post comments on other peoples blogs. It is http://theobsessivegymnast.blogspot.com if you really want to pain yourself (trust me, it is truly hideous). Toodles,

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home