"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.17.2004

Flashers

This will be my most bizarre, unbelievable, controversial entry thus far, that is all I can promise. I can't necessarily guarantee that you enjoy my retelling of the incident, or my point of view, but, in that case, I'd like to ask you when I ever cared what people think of my opinions.

Okay, last year's band trip will probably go down in my school's history as the most horrible band trip ever. The hos, who we are going to give the very bland names of Jessica and Ashley (sorry to any Jessicas or Ashleys out there, I wanted to give very, very common names so as not to make identities known), on top of doing other randomly slutty things, were accused of flashing the boys in our class from their window. Also, Franny B., who had NOTHING to do with this, was involved and blamed for, as I previously stated, NOTHING. And it all blew up from there. That's it. Have fun with that one.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

cate, you sound like someone stabbed you midway through writing that post and you finished it anyways. or your mutti called you off to dinner. you need to give backround on the flashers. like, use the codenames they already have and explain it all. and then you need to read your hello kitty email (come over and read it here, if it's so horrible). it is about the aim conversation i had with taylor. so there. i said it.

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

I did check my email, I replied.

And AOL, run by the stupid millionaire bastards, told me it was going to kick me off in a few seconds so I had to cut it short.

8:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home