"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.28.2004

Cate Shows Some Concern for Celebrity Couples

Oh, god. Bugger, bugger, bugger. I am slightly depressed.

Patricia Clarkson and Campbell Scott broke up. But "remain good friends." Dammit, I am sad. They were my favorite celebrity couple, and now I have to talk about them in the past tense. I hate past tense. (Here, my brain says: "No wonder you dreamt they were in couples therapy." But it wasn't couples therapy in my dream! Because Angie and I are not a couple that is "on the outs," so to speak. It was BONDING THERAPY or something like that. God.)

Okay. I'll see y'all(s) in the morning unless I am possessed to post again before I leave this afternoon. Go admire my purdy icons if you haven't already. I am in a bit of a bad mood involving my icons, too, because no one is posting new bases because they all have to work or go to school or whatnot. And I want bases. Good bases. Anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

sorry, i'm rather confused. we were in couple's therapy? in your dreams? or was it campbell scott and patricia clarkson in couple's therapy? first ValleyBallerina, now you....

4:36 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Remember? My dream? When we were in Res's basement/cafeteria and we met Campbell Scott and Patricia Clarkson? I BLOGGED ABOUT IT, you rita. If you can't remember I will just have to link you to prove that you have holes in your brain.

5:35 PM

 
Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

no, i remember that dream, but you never said we were in COUPLE'S THERAPY.....

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home