"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.01.2004

Cate is Less Depressed.

I really hate shopping unless I am depressed. Here are my purchases from the past 24 hours to give you a good idea of how depressed I was: Music from the OC: Mix One (secret confession: Cate likes The OC. She likes the music, the writing, Adam Brody, and Kelly Rowan), a polka-dotted tank top from Gap, a striped tank top from Gap, a three-quarter length light purple mesh hoodie from Gap, a rice paper lantern in the colours of my soon-to-be-painted-anew room, Teach Yourself Screenwriting, and Entertainment Weekly's Summer Movie Preview. Retail therapy is yummy.

Although I still have no patience for department stores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home