"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.13.2004

Cate is a Band Geek!

Won't be back until Sunday, or late Saturday night, depending on if I feel like blogging or not. Why, do you ask? I have a band trip to attend in Chicago. It will be Lots of Fun. We will go to the Jelly Belly Factory, go to Six Flags, stay at the best hotel ever, and also, get to ride a coach bus down, where Franny B., Betty Jean, BB, and I have absconded the table with my FIRST! PICK! SLIP!

I am a band geek. Yes, indeed I am.

And, in more band geekishness, we had a concert today and BB and I were dancing along to the jazz band. There was this bit of a song that sounded like the Pee-Wee Herman dancing song, so I shouted, "tequila!" at exactly the right moment. We frighten small children. We should have our own frellin' variety show, because, really, if Jessica GigantoChin Simpson can have one, BB and I and our GigantoChin's will be so much better than hers. Take that, bitch! Hahahahaha.

I'm loopy. Tagboard is back. I'm trying to change the colors so the coordinate with the new template. And, admire my pretty picture! I am going to be one of those annoying persons who always changes her picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

HEY, BITCH!!!

check your email at hello kitty.

5:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home