"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.12.2004

Cate at Newspaper: May 12, 2004

Okay. I'm sorry, but I'm still figuring out how to get comments and a tagboard again. It's all rather confusing. If anyone knows how to figure this out, send me an email at Elfythefool@gmail.com. Actually, send me an email anyway.

I am sitting across from Frecklie again, but BB is not here to accompany me in my mocking. This is sad. Plus, Mummy is in East St. Louis for a few days, for various reasons, mainly being things like frelling hick gang children and their guns. (Hick gang children makes me think of "Sex Gang Children." Oh, don't go there, girlfriend.)

Franny is purporting stupid things, like child abuse, me being a tattletale, and Betty Jean (formerly Betty) being poor and foodless. Ha ha ha. She makes me laugh so very much. Anyway. I should probably start pretending that I'm doing something productive. Because I'm officially an editor. Or at least Betty Jean and I have elected me as such, since the old bitch of an editor is gone. I'm just fulfilling my duties, yo.

1 Comments:

Blogger diana babbled mindlessly...

I definatly love your "About Me" portion of your profile. It is truely excellent.

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home