"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.05.2004

Cate at Newspaper: Cinco de Mayo 2004

This little boy whose name ends unfortunately in -ie just said something about "dog hump" and he's breaking into silent maniacal laughter. I also just found out that I will be visiting the Jelly Belly Factory next weekend, so I'm inordinately happy despite having just attended a religious retreat. Oh, god. Did it suck. I'm trying to think of something funny and witty to say about it, but it's like they were a cult that sucked the snark out of me, only not really, because all day I thought about the Strangers with Candy episode where Jerri gets kidnapped by the crazy cult. (It didn't help that there was a person named Rebecca involved with both ordeals.)

Then I realized that my mum's very funny friend, who I'm not going to assign an alias, looks like a cross between Amy Sedaris and Amy Poehler and is just as funny as both.

Frecklie (ha... excellent alias) is going demented. BB and I just got the giggles. Bwahahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home