"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.19.2004

Cate Analyses Highly Unscientific Quiz Results

Kirsten
You are KIRSTEN'S HOLIDAY BENDER.


What Quirk From THE OC Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I didn't cheat, first of all. I cheated on the first few questions trying to get Seth's bizarre hand motions, but then I realized that I'd probably get them by not cheating, so I stopped. Then I realized that this is not so far off from the truth. I mean, think about it: what do I do on the holidays, when I am forced to deal with my family? I hide in my room with Angie and bong on Home for the Holidays and Pieces of April until I am strikingly less depressed. I can be avoidant, and I'm always procrastinating. Never drunk, yet, but I hope I train myself to stay away from the alcohol when I am Of Age. Because then I will have serious holiday benders. As if the alcoholism gene doesn't run in my family, I also have a really stressful one. So, yes, in fact, I am not Seth's spazzy hand gestures, as I had originally hoped and expected, I am Kirsten's holiday bender. Thank you, quizilla.com, for helping me see the light.

Oh, god. I just typed numerous words about the fact that my quirk is a fictional holiday blender and not jazz hands. Oh, god. It's going to be a long 5-9 days waiting for the iPod, yalls. I may have to rent Miracle and immerse myself in the pretty and the bonus features.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home