"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.14.2004

Buhbye, Dahhhhhhhhhhlings.

So long. Farewell. Avederzain (or, for Di, abwidersain). Goodbye. I'll be back Saturday night. Hopefully I'll remain unscarred.

This blog would have been a really good thing to have this time last year, so I guess I'll just have to tell you what happened last year, because it was rather interesting, when I get back. It will be lot's of fun (that was for Di, too, because the lots own the fun, yo.)

Bye.

2 Comments:

Blogger mai babbled mindlessly...

I am in the dark as to what "happened last year." my my. have a good time at the jelly belly factory.

btw, i actually Called your house and left a message with your dad telling you to check your hello kitty email. So i hope you did.

Oh wait. What "happened last year." FLASHERS!!! that is the subject of my email, concidentally.

This is the kind of think that would make me kill to be a band geek, yo.

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Gee whiz. You really are in the dark.

Also, I was trying to check my Hello Kitty e-mail before I left but I would have been late for Chicago, where I had nowhere to check my e-mail. And Vati left for NYC before I got home. I would have gotten around to checking it eventually, fool.

In other e-mail news, AOL hates me. God. Just give me my fucking e-mail, bastards.

10:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home