"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

5.20.2004

Algebra II, Tracking Shipping, Ashley is a Moron, and Other Random Thoughts

I tested into Algebra II! This is happy news, especially because I don't have to make a schedule change and I might be in the same class as Princess Di. We also discovered that we're taking the same level of English and science. We are nervous for science, because it's very hard, apparently, but very excited for English. I really, really hope I end up with Mrs. Brown, as I have heard nothing but good things about her. And Diana has her. I am ungodly excited for high school. I mean, it's not supposed to be the greatest time of your life, but still, it's a change. I love change.

I am now obsessed with tracking my iPod shipping. It is currently in transit from Chicago, where it has arrived and been unloaded. Hopefully I will get it around Monday! Yay! Living relatively near to the excellent shipping center of Lancaster, Pennsylvania rocks my face off.

Ashley is an utter moron. (Again, apologies to the millions of random Ashleys out there. Not a diss on you.) Today we had to clean the tables in homeroom and her notebook and copy of DumbLiteratureNovella (yes, it's a novella, dammit! A historical novella!) were sitting on one so I said, very loudly, "SOMEONE left their math notebook and DumbLiteratureNovella on the table!" and she decided, not realizing that perhaps the math notebook with her name on the cover and the DumbLiteratureNovella with her name on the inside cover, to throw them out! So now they are gone forever at the hands of a maniacally stupid teenage girl who cannot recognize her own name. ::Sigh:: It was very, very amusing. I laughed so hard I cried.

2 Comments:

Blogger Afarin babbled mindlessly...

First off, congrats on the Algebra thing.

Second, I already knew that you are in middle school, since you've mentioned it in your journal entries before, but every time you mention it, I'm always surprised that you're so young, because I don't know very many middle schoolers who like Patricia Clarkson, good music, and indie movies. I also know a grand total of ZERO middle schoolers who consider good grammar to be incredibly important, so it always surprises me a little that you're so young. (Errr...all of that rambling was supposed to be some kind of twisted compliment, but I don't think it came out sounding like that. The short version: you seem very mature for your age. Heh.)

Oh, and also, this Ashley character sounds like an incredible moron. (Sadly, it has been my experience that people like her don't often grow up to be much smarter. So basically, she's never going to outgrow this thing. It's not just a phase. She's STUPID, yo. ;) I wish to hear more about her, so that I can laugh at her stupidity. :D

7:46 PM

 
Blogger Kellinka babbled mindlessly...

Oh, thank you! I love compliments.

Oh, Ashley is truly the dumbest person I know. She thought that Russia was the seventh continent, and when asked, "How are you going to get to college?" she replied, "In a car." As opposed to, you know, taking the Greyhound bus. When we were studying the Revolutionary War, she asked what a "draw" was. She is an endless source of amusement for me, really. Especially because she just has no idea why everyone laughs at her when she says these things.

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home