"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.02.2004

"You are number 365. On a scale of one to ten, that is how much you are overacting." -Lars von Trier

Anyway.

Betty will not be at school today and B-squared is probably ill again. Which means I could very well go insane if Franny B. is not there. And that my plans to go see my idol (okay, one of my idols) Patricia Clarkson and my boyfriend Patrick O'Brian-Demsey for the low, low price of $2.25 have likely been squandered, squashed, ruINed.

[sarcasm] You know, I think the print on Ain't it Cool News needs to be a bit larger. I can't exactly read it. [/sarcasm.]

So I'm bitter because I had a very very sucktastic night last night and my brother just had to squander my plans for tomorrow night (again, I cannot wait until I am shipped off to film school in four years) all so he could see LeBron James. I mean, come on, LeBron James will fade and die but my childhood will likely be immortalised on film forever.

Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home