"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.23.2004

A Present for BB

I wrote this for BB today, in this exact grammar and lack of sentences:

"Okay butterflies once when I was little I had a butterfly named Annabeth after BB but we called her Anna b/c a 3 syllable name got too long after a while, you know my hand hurts oh! holicia was looking thru my notebook today and it really "cheesed me off" as our band teacher would say as his scalp turned red and exploded, shooting his ugly woodshop glasses off his face across the room while BB and I got the giggles as we are prone to do okay, that didn't hapen but it would have been very, very funny like a bong hat now i'm going to go give this to BB."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home