"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.07.2004

The Neighborly Lawn of Terror

It occurs to me that my screenplays will be full of bizarre things BB says throughout her day, such as "It's times like these when I wish I was a dinosaur."

But, also, I must also add a new element to my screenplay: the Neighborly Lawn of Terror. BB knows the lawn; as does her mother (her mother says if she ever got cancer and had a last wish, she'd like to pick through these people's basements because it would make her feel better about her own.) They have numerous strange things in their lawn. Multiple aquariums, a plethora of computers, bowling balls in the garden. They cut down a perfectly nice tree and replaced it with more bizarre things. I mean, they're very nice people, really, but... they live in Lawn Hell. You know it's getting sad when I'm wondering why we have a screen by our trash cans and BB's mom says we could just put it in their lawn and they'd never notice and it's the absolute truth.

My new motto is, whenever I say something mean, "That was mean and horrible and catty, but I meant it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home