"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.01.2004

A Love Letter to Yahoo TV Search

Since I have discovered Yahoo TV Search, my television life is looking much more optimistic. O Brother Where Art Thou? is on tomorrow night! I am immensely overjoyed. Then, at eleven the next morning, my favourite episode of NYPD Blue is on the telly. Then, that night, Junior is on but, as much as I adore Emma Thompson, I don't know if I am willing to sit through two and a half hours of the worst movie ever made (with the small exception of Honey.)

Anyway. I am trying think of a great O Brother... quote to wrap this up, but all I can come up with is: "R-U-N-N-O-F-T" and "You two are dumber than a bag of hammers." And those really aren't working for me this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home