"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.09.2004

[Insert Title That Made More Sense in my Head Here]

Okay, even that title made more sense in my head. But you can feel free to shut up about that bit.

Fracking church. I have to go to stupid Stations of the Cross tonight. Because, apparently, my parents do not care that my brother and I had to do this yesterday morning. They just don't want us to be left home alone. (That was a joke. They love to leave us home alone. I think sometimes they just drive around, polluting the ozone layer and wasting gasoline, for the sake of leaving us home alone.) I don't understand why they're doing this. I mean, we have to sing these stupid haiku songs at the end of each station. It's like bad Goth poetry for catholics, really.

Anyway. I saw Miracle again today. Such pretty people in that film. Ungodly attractive, really. Well, some of them, not so much. But the pretty people just make up for their comparitive less-attractiveness. ::Cate sighs wistfully.:: I love pretty people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home