"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.05.2004

I'm on my way to natural superstardom, bizotches.

Someone linked to my blog! On their website! (It works better if you read that in your head in a squealy little fangirl voice. Although I'm sure that no one but Holly Hunter has the natural little-kid-osity that my voice has.) McYay! Thank you, Miss Paprika. Or, as your pretentious folk singer name seems to be, Karianne Darlington. I am the lunatic who replied to your post about the Lizzie McGuire movie with the demented snark of myself and my cousin.

On top of being salmon-colo(u)red and having irrevocably strange hair, Kenneth Branagh talks even more than I do. Except pretentiously with lots of swear words thrown in for good measure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home