"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.27.2004

"God in heaven!" "Yeah, that's where He is."

We have to do this frelling stupid, bloody awful kite project for graduation, largely because Jalonski thinks this will make our parents happy. I don't think my parents will be happy with all the distress and child labor she is putting us through, but Jalonski doesn't seem to care. So, yes, I have to find pictures that describe me, pictures cut from magazines or printed off the newspaper that describe my future (I'm looking for a purdy Vera Wang dress that I'll wear to my first Oscars at the moment and InStyle is not being much of a help), words that describe me, words that describe my future. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. I just have nothing better to day. Perhaps you can think of words that describe me and my future screenwriting/directing future. I'm thinking "stubborn," "controlling," "whiny," and "not very maternal except when it comes to King Oliver Shmu Bonsai the First" aren't going to make the cut.

BB and Me: This is going to be the coolest prison ever!
Mrs. W (no, not the math teacher): "It'll be the coolest prison ever!" People will want to come!
Me: Even the moldy bread will be cool!

Giseler: You gols are bwiwwiant. (Translation: You girls are brilliant.)

In other news, a very happy unbirthday to BB's little sister, who will not be given a nickname until further notice. BB's sister is a character. She calls Betty "the big gray blob."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home