"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.09.2004

The Door Incident

My mom's friend came to drop off this wonky machine that puts holes in things today. Unfortunately, it's very dark out and my dog started barking maniacally, so I panicked a bit. I was in the computer room, and there's a swinging door between the computer room and the kitchen. And I walked right into it. And, of course, my mother's friend saw.

Mom's Friend: Sorry I scared you.
Me: Yeah. I walked into a door.
Mom's Friend: I saw that.

My mother thought this was absolutely hilarious.

My blog has been a result of searches for "Lesley Ann Machado," "Kelly Ripa's baby names," "Oliver Beene," "how to fake sick," and, famously, "Patricia Clarkson naked." Oh, gods. Is it sad that I'm more worried about the Lesley Ann Machado bit than any of the other ones?

Then again, I just walked into a door. How the hell would I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home