"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.01.2004

Debra Winger is a spastic die-er.

Urs-jalon had a minor nervous breakdown near the end of the day which led her to dumb the trash can out all over the floor. I don't know why.

I did quite well on my memorisation of the Gettysburg Address today, which proves that doing yoga, memorising, and watching a very bad episode of The West Wing all at the same time is fantastic for your report card.

According to amazon.com, Jessica Simpson's new CD is going to help me survive high school, and Shadowlands is a great film about greiving. In which Debra Winger, not surprisingly, dies. I am not sure why I hate Debra Winger and her compulsive deaths so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home