"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.08.2004

Chicka, Chicka, Chickabee

I just took Entertainment Weekly's 90s Pop Culture quiz. Well, now I know where my 90s strengths lie: identifying the Hansons (with Hallie's help), identifying the Spice Girls, identifying the artists of one-hit wonders, identifying Alanis Morisette's ironies ("Isn't it Ironic"), Seinfeld, the Teletubbies, John Grisham novels (well, the titles are so obvious as to the plots), the names of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (and their favourite food), what Forrest Gump said to the president at the White House, and the secret basement meeting held on The West Wing. But, shout out to Jodie Foster's demented Nell lexicon made me obscenely happy.

In other news, I love Jolly Ranchers. I am thanking Jolly Ranchers in my acceptance speech, because I am orally fixated (don't get any ideas, perverts) and need to have something sugary in my mouth to write well. So: Thanks, Jolly Ranchers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home