"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.30.2004

Cate is depressed.

I feel awful. I keep going all Holly Hunter in Broadcast News for no good reason at all. I just randomly started tearing up in the middle of my (very, very painful and arduous) ortho appointment. Last night I cried so long I forgot what I was crying about. I'm not going to school until lunch, and even then I'm still not sure if I really want to. Plus, I have my frelling algebra testing tomorrow, as if that makes me feel even remotely better. Also, Vati was screaming at me because my band teacher is a dipshitz and Vati apparently needs someone to scream at. This really pisses me off and is not made better by the fact that my mouth tastes like glue and I have a tooth being pulled up from my gum with a 17-square steel nitrate wire. (I didn't have my usual braces lady today, so my appointment ran late, I missed the bus to my band trip, no one talked to me while I was in pain, and she popped off five brackets.) Also not making things better, the fact that I fell on my knee coming out of a booth-- frelling high heels-- at Zesty's last night (an incredibly stupid experience in itself) and it still hurts, and that I'm a female hormonal teenager.

I'm sorry to dump all this on you. It's just that I need the internet so I can download today's free Courtney Love song off iTunes. I also need a shrink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home