"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

4.26.2004

Ancient Friday Fives on a Monday

Here are a few old Friday Fives, because I have nothing to write about and feel like I must write about something that isn't the script for this frelling play. So here it goes.

1. Where were you born?
Salt Lake City, Utah

2. What is your favorite number?
Three or seven. How about thirty-seven?

3. Vanilla or chocolate?
God. It depends.

4. What section of a bookstore would I find you in?
The section on movie books, the young adult section, the adult fiction section, and the multimedia section. Also, if we are talking about B&N, the Starbucks.

5. What kind of a mattress do you have on your bed?
A very old, not very soft one which I love. For no good reason.


1. What is one thing you dislike about your body?
My pointy chin, which I could probably use as an icepick if I really, truly wanted to. Oh god! And my fivehead.

2. What are two things you love about your body?
My bone structure is rather nice, especially my vertebrae when I wear a low-backed dress, and I have a nice neck.

3. What are three things you want to change about your home?
My bedroom, the hideous Wizard of Oz kitchen, and the windowsills, which have been scratched up and mutilated by my dog.

4. What are four books you want to read this year?
Pamie's book; The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, The Virgin Suicides, and the Pieces of April screenplay book.

5. What are five promises you have kept?
Oh, god. I have kept a lot of secrets. I promised that I would find a way to make a few of my CDs work on iTunes and I did. I promised to make my bed on a daily basis. I promised to write on a daily basis, not necessarily in the blog. I promised to stop calling strangers "fools" and calling this group of people I don't particularly like "the Eggheads." Although I didn't keep that last one. I can't fucking help that they have egg heads, yo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home