"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.01.2004

Well, those were the most boring, predictable Oscars ever. Jeebus! Lord of the Rings everything, Charlize Theron, Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Squinty... blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I think all this dullness is quite possibly a result of the Oscars being pushed forward a month. There is no space for an upset, people just vote for the obvious winner in the two weeks or whatever they have to vote.

Did anyone else notice that our dear Patricia Clarkson had randomly disappeared from her seat behind Julie Andrews for quite a long time? Then again, who can blame her, getting beat by a bad Ma Cratchett impression and whatnot. And I hate it when the people in the front row don't win and aren't presenting anything. I'm sure that all those poor front row non-winners non-presenters feel awful.

And is it sad that I still love John Cusack for Say Anything? I think it may be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home