"He'll sit there and go, Dipsy... Po... Dipsy... Po. I honestly don't think he knows colors. Just Teletubbies."

3.05.2004

Top 5 Reasons My Blog Is Special

After reading many other blogs and enjoying approximately three of them, I've compiled a list of the reasons my blog is special, hence the title.

1. The title is not from the lyrics of some dumb "cool" rock song. Instead, it is from Howard's End. This shouldn't worry you as much as it does. I suppose it could be from a rock song when Mariana and Betty and I get together and make our band, Dental Tart.
2. I figured out to make links and have an Unkymood in my sidebar. Everyone who knows me knows this is quite a feat, as I am a computer-illiterate fool.
3. It's orange. And cute. And witty.
4. Everyone's names are fake to protect their deranged little identities.
5. Random visits from Princess Di. No, not the real one. If you want a visit from her, turn on the Today show every morning.

Thank gods for half-days. Although we're all rather hyper on our half-days and act quite weird. Today, um, Larry was pretending to be a Muslim person and randomly getting on his knees, making his sweatshirt a turban, and shouting "ALLAH!!"

Now you understand the bit in number 4 about protecting identities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home